Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Hey Little Apple Blossom

Just a very brief update to say that the "Music" section has been updated with a review of David Bowie's Let's Dance, and another review of the 25th Anniversary Legacy Edition of The Clash's London Calling will follow it in the next day or so. I've also been working on editing and formatting the second half of the "Romance and Realism" essay, which has been pretty fun.

A brief comment on New Zealand food: They have no pizza under the definition of pizza that we have in the states, and there are virtually no Mexican food restaurants to be seen anywhere. That being said, the pizza I just made myself is delicious.

Oh, and I updated the "Lists" section with one list that I thought of the other day, which some of you may already have been made aware of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home