Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Friday, January 07, 2005

Songs beginning with the word "All" on my iPod: 48

Today I added the Brandon Iron interview (with semi-lewd pictures!) to the site, and am beginning work on a new section called "Lists" which was inspired by McSweeney's Internet Tendency. My sister had some pretty good ideas for lists, and so did I, so hopefully you'll see those on the site soon.

I'm scheduled to work at the bar six days next week, which prompted me to think: "Well, there's six days on which I won't be able to spend writing or working on the website." I find myself thinking that a lot lately. I'm wondering if were I able to successfully convince a girl to break through the forcefield that has surrounded my genitals as of late, I would think the same. At this point I think that I probably would.

My sister, at the moment, is hanging out with her mullet-headed boy-toy, who seems nice despite his mullet-head status. It's not like it's a joke that people make because his hair is a little longer in the back than it is in the front; his entire head is shaved with the exception of the rear, which goes halfway down his back. She mentioned to me a few days ago that she met a guy who was attractive "except for his haircut." She mentioned the next day in conversation that she "didn't even notice it" at first, which sounds phonier than Nixon stating that he is "not a crook." At any rate, he seems like a nice guy, and if things don't work out between the two of them, he'll always have a future playing with Lynyrd Skynyrd.

There are at least a few good things about being in New Zealand, besides the obvious, and including things that are specific only to me: I don't have a bunch of distractions, responsibilities, and people I know who want to hang out (because I'm the coolest kid in school back home!) to keep me away from sitting on my ass and working on the website and writing this biography, which currently occupies my every thought.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home