Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

"I'd like to order dinner as well," the chunky American guy with the baseball hat said.

"Sure, just grab a menu there and have a seat, and someone will take care of you. What's your surname? I'll start a table tab for you."

"Steanculk."

Steanculk?

"OK, great."

Later, for no reason, I drew a picture that looked like this:



I showed it to my sister.

"What the hell is this?" she asked.

"Culk rhymes with hulk," I said. "In fact, they have most of the same letters."

"So what? Is the guy angry or something?"

"No, I'm just saying--"

Then I stopped because it appeared that my message wasn't getting through to her. I had an idea.

"Here, look at this."



"I get it," she said. "But what does that have to do with anything?"

I pointed to the venn diagram. She walked away.

Some people, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home