Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Sunday, February 13, 2005

One More Cup of Coffee

I was talking to a girl I once dated briefly.

"I'm hanging out at the house right now," she said. "I'm waiting for this new guy to come over."

"That's cool," I said. "What's he like?"

"He's nice. He's pretty funny. He's thirty-one."

The girl in question is nineteen.

"Please see a therapist," I said.

I re-told the conversation to Lan.

"She sucks so much," he said. "She's like the grounds at the bottom of an old cup of coffee."

"Yeah, she's like--well, she's like the grounds at the bottom of an old cup of coffee. You're right."

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

You once dated?

You're like, 23 now. So, if you dated her in the past, she was what, 18? 17?!!Humbert Humberts who live in glass-houses shouldn't call CPS.

Dirty dirty.

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home