Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

In New Zealand, the law states that nearly all businesses must be closed from Good Friday until Easter Monday. Maybe it's just me, but I don't recall Easter Monday being a holiday, or even a notable day, or even worthy of the title "Easter Monday", since it's not actually Easter, and Jesus rose from the dead the day before--the same day that the Easter Bunny came. Easter.

"I think that he rose on Sunday, but they like, didn't find him until Monday," RA said.

"That sounds like bullshit to me."

In any case, it meant that I didn't go to work, and had I needed to buy a mattress or appliance at a retailer, I would not have been able to. That wasn't a huge problem, but not being able to buy groceries for the three days previous to "Easter Monday" was. By the end, I was eating yogurt and bread together, with a water back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home