Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Monday, September 26, 2005

A couple of weeks ago, several of us were discussing an important question.

"Would you rather have the ability to shower instantly or brush your teeth instantly?"

Andy and I chose teeth brushing, and a few others chose showering, Lan among them.

Today, while we were sitting in the dusty 105 degree heat in between bands at the ACL Festival, filthy, sweaty, and covered with dirt and grass, Lan recalled the previous question, and my choice.

"What do you say now?" he asked.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about that," I said. "I was thinking about how I could really go for a teeth-brushing."

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

TOTALLY UNRELATED, BUT WATCH IT ANYWAY!!

not the first kid..

not the second..

THE THIRD KID!!

(For those of you wondering why I would publish this comment on Zane's blog, it's a little known fact that Zane was the 1987 district-wide champion in amateur funny-dancing.)

4:50 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

An early video of Zane practicing at home. (He's the one in the hat.)

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would still choose instant teeth brushing.
Brushing ones teeth is a very monotonous job and for myself, I worry that I haven't done a thorough enough job whereas a shower often feels great, it's a nice relief when its needed and you can mix it up by washing your hair BEFORE soaping up, or vice versa.
Plus,tooth brushing sucks and I hate it.

-meg

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home