Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I think it's really funny when people make claims that are very obviously unresearched and untrue.

For example:

"It's really my fault that he hits me. I know better than to bother him while the game's on."

"I more creative when I'm high."

"I'm going to stop taking these pills the doctor prescribed; they're not doing anything anyway." (This one is more effective when the person is either not taking the pills correctly, or taking them with other drugs.)

"I drive better when I'm drunk."

"Whether or not it needed to happen, I'm still convinced it needed to happen." (This one is more effective if you're the president and you're trying to defend a war that has gone terribly wrong.)

"We live in a geocentric universe."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home