Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Two girls came in to eat at the restaurant last night, and sat in my section. I'd waited on two or three times before, and they were nice, so I was glad when they sat down in my section again.

I was kind of busy, but still made a little time to talk to them and joke around. When they left, I noticed that one of them had left her number written down on the bill--but no name.

One of the other waiters was talking to the girls while they ate, so I asked him if he knew them.

"Yeah, I went to high school with them."

"Oh, because one of them left me her number, I wondered if you knew which one it was." I showed him the number.

"Oh, yeah," he said, looking at it. "That's the one in the red. Are you going to call her?" He laughed.

"Why, is she crazy or something?"

"No, it's just that she's still in high school."

"Oh--hm."

"You should try to sub at their school, and then see her there, and then call her," said my manager, overhearing us. "If it worked out, it'd be like three fantasies fulfilled with one phone call."

The lesson is: girls whose number you actually want never give it to you without you having asked for it first.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andiar said...

3 birds with one stone? How can you lose?

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally correct Andair

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home