Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

It seems to me that there are two kinds of people in the world: the kind that don't really know much about the internet, and those that spend way too much time on the internet.

Sometimes when I tell people that are the latter kind of person that I have a blog, they ask me, "What's a blog?"

When people ask me this question, I realize how funny the word sounds to an outsider, and I think of other places where the word blog could be used, and would sound appropriate. Ie:

- "Damn, that bitch is fine! I would blog that ass all night long!"
- "Dude, I just smoked like an ounce out of my six-foot dragon bong! I'm bloooogged as hell!"
- "Man, Tony and me just ate four bean and cheese burritos from Taco Bell, and I think I'm about to blog up that toilet somethin' fierce."
- "Can you believe President Bush and that secret domestic spying program? That's blogged up, dogg."
- "Man, my cousin Arnold had to move to Houston after everything at his place in New Orleans got blogged by Hurricane Blogtrina."
- "Wade Bloggs was a blirtuoso with a blat and one of the blame's true blasters at blogging a baseblog blogtween the blog lines blat blan blalarmingly blogessful blog."
-"Who the hell is Wade Bloggs?"
- "Blog that shit, motherblogger."

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Haha, I had never before noticed the strangeness of the word 'blog', nor had I ever heard it used as a sexual innuendo!

You're a blogging blogtard, Blzane!

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home