Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I was talking to a friend about the difficulties she was having at school.

"The sorority keeps telling us to do things that I just don't get--it's like all they care about is surface stuff," she said.

I thought about it for a minute. "So what you're saying is that the sorority is really just concerned with appearances, and it's like they care more about the way things look than actual substance."

"Right."

"Well, I just don't understand that."

3 Comments:

Blogger Cibbuano said...

Am I an asshole for assuming that it's all topless pillow fights, a la Animal House?

Society made me think this way!

4:10 AM  
Blogger Christopher Zane said...

No, it pretty much is that way. She was upset because the girls were forcing her to get a fluffier pillow, even though it wasn't nearly as good for hitting as her old one.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Cibbuano said...

Ahhh...

the lives of sorority girls are so tragic...

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home