Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Sunday, February 05, 2006

My neighbor was forced out of his apartment after the management got a bunch of complaints about the noise coming from his place.

"I don't really care much for those new girls that run this place," he told me.

"I don't either," I said. "They're always bitching about the woman that used to manage it, and I liked her just fine."

He chuckled. "That woman embezzled a bunch of money from the owners and left the country. She was stealing people's rent and deposit checks."

"Oh." I paused. "Well I still don't like them."

2 Comments:

Blogger Cibbuano said...

If they were hot, would you like them?

9:39 PM  
Blogger Christopher Zane said...

Not only would I like them, I'd bring by a six-pack of brewskies and try to start up a little par-tay in the leasing office. Naw I'm sayin'?

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home