Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Saturday, February 25, 2006

"One day, back when I was really poor," said the gay guy I work with, "I was taking a cab home from a night out. I only had like $14 on me."

"Uh-huh," I nodded.

"The cab driver was gay, and he kept hitting on me, you know?"

"Right," I said, knowing exactly where this was going.

So when we got back to my place, I started thinking that if I played this right, I wouldn't have to pay for the cab."

"Yeah."

"So, yadda yadda yadda, I didn't have to pay for it."

"Wait--why not?"

"Huh? Oh--I let him suck me off for the cab fare."

"Oh, OK," I said. I congratulated myself for predicting exactly where the story would lead.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Zane said...

I am the walrus?

3:27 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

The only possible variable in that story was who would be the suckee and who would be the sucker.

It's like Lenin said: "Kto? Kogo?" (Who? Whom?)

That's twice in one week I've gotten to use that Kto, Kogo thing.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Cibbuano said...

Sometimes I wonder how that works. Your friend got a free cab ride AND a blowjob... what did the driver get out of it?

goo goo g'joob..

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home