Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Monday, February 20, 2006

Two Conversations About One Thing

"I think I'm going to be a virgin until I'm married," I told a co-worker.

"But--you're not even a virgin now," she said.

"Iknow; I'm going to re-wrap my gift!"

"What?"

----------


"Have you heard about that hymen reconstruction surgery?" I asked.

"Yeah, I heard about that!" TT exclaimed. "Who the hell does that?"

"The betrothed. So they can get a better dowry."

"That's so stupid; it's just a little flap of skin. It can break in so many ways: riding a bike, falling down--"

"Or if a guy fingers the shit out of you."

3 Comments:

Blogger Cibbuano said...

Most of us are so ecstatic to have our fingers in an orifice that is not our own, that we can't help but poke around.

Myself, I should have shown some restraint, but I was to busy pretending to know what I was doing.

Then it was all 'Oh, shit! What was that!'

5:43 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Just like a lot of chicks get confused by the "blow" part of "blowjob", a lot of dudes get confused by the "bang" part of "fingerbang".

Take it easy, Cib.

12:25 AM  
Blogger Cibbuano said...

Well, you know how it is. You've got your hand in the shape of a gun and you're making the BANG! BANG! noises. It's easy to go full throttle without any warning.

Zane, you should become a virgin again, then lose it, then sleep around. YOu can be a born-again Skank!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home