Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Very strange:

In a Technorati search for this blog, I found that I was linked by a right-wing religious blog called The Sheep's Crib:
Propaganda has always been the tool of the lying fascist ... and he will use whatever means available to propogate it. For example, Aljazeera, the Arabic language news network, has become a mouthpiece for Islamic militants ... (sic)
I linked this blog in the quote in the same way The Sheep's Crib does. I'm confused, and I blame Ben.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

AHAHA!

What in the world?!

I had always known the Left to be in bed with Islamic fascism, but I never would have suspected that the humble Road Runner Review would be a mouthpiece for Islamofascist propaganda.

Though... you DO write about murdering infidels quite a bit.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Cibbuano said...

I love it!

How can I be linked as a lying fascist?

How did that guy find you? Must be through Technorati...

12:33 AM  
Blogger J. A. Gillmartin said...

I'm confused too ... at the time of that post I philched the guote from your site but used the main link instead of the permalink to the post I quoted you from.

Sorry about that. You want me to remove the link? I'd be happy to.

But, you know Zane, right-wing conservatives aren't so bad, you ought to know at least one!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Christopher Zane said...

J.A.:

No no--keep it up! I'm happy to have as many links to this Site as possible. Thanks for attributing the quote to the right place.

3:04 PM  
Blogger J. A. Gillmartin said...

Done!

5:46 PM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

hermes belt
ugg boots
ray ban sunglasses outlet
jordan shoes
toms outlet
coach factory outlet
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet store
coach handbags
fitflops sale clearance
2017.4.27

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home