Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Some of HA's friends were leaving the bar. Thinking that we were leaving too, I stood up.

"We're not leaving yet," HA said. "ES hasn't finished her drink."

"Oh--" I hadn't even noticed. "I was just standing up because I'm a gentleman and ladies are leaving."

"Ha ha," ES laughed politely.

"OK, so should I bow now?" I asked one of HA's friends. It wasn't until a split second after I said it that I noticed the girl was Japanese.

She cringed a little. "Uh, no."

"Wait, I just meant--" I started. But they were already walking away. "Because I'm a gentleman . . . " I flopped down in the seat. "Maybe I should make her an origami crane as an apology."

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

YES!

Tales of po-mo ridiculousness in a bar & grill setting--Zane sine qua non.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Andiar said...

Maybe you should drop an atomic bomb on her to show that she shouldn't be so concious of her culture anyway.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Cibbuano said...

then maybe you can make her a homemade bukkake video to apologize...

I'm sorry, I crossed a line...

7:08 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA....

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home