Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Saturday, June 24, 2006

At Best Buy yesterday with my male friend GG, I ran into a former co-worker. We caught up for a few minutes, and I introduced GG.

"So are you seeing anyone right now?" the FCW asked me after telling me all about her boyfriend.

HA and I met in my recent writing class, the same place GG and I met. So I started the story, "GG and I met in a class I took last semester . . . "

Her eyes kind of bugged out, and I realized what it sounded like I was saying.

"Wait--GG and I aren't seeing each other, I'm just saying that I met him the same place I met the girl I'm seeing."

"Oh, ha ha," the FCW laughed weirdly.

"Ha ha," laughed GG.

"Ha ha."

Later when she found me getting a blowjob from the bearded DVD-section manager in the TV on DVD section, I found things a little tougher to explain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

"Hey, that's us there on the big screen, hey! Haha!"

People always do crazy stuff when you put a camera on them. I like to make crazy faces.

5:41 PM  
Blogger dipali sharma said...

You can promote your business by including as lots of facebook likes as you can, as individuals constantly seek brands and also products that have whole lot of sort on facebook. buy usa facebook likes You could buy UNITED STATE Facebook Likes on quite pocket friendly rates.

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home