Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Friday, July 07, 2006

Well, I learned a lot over the last couple of days. Mostly I learned not to get involved in Internet arguments. Someone a lot smarter than me said:
The one question that you should be asking yourself is, "How much do I trust my judgment?" and the answer should be, "Completely." Otherwise, why are you even making music? If you don't implicitly believe in what you're doing, if you're susceptible to the ideas and the trends of others, then you should just turn on the radio and, hey, accept the judgment of others.
That applies to artists specifically, but it also applies to everyone. I'll go back to my semi-humorous observations and tidbits about my life now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

That was me who said that, I think, right? Sounds like something "Totally Me."

I can't be expected to keep up with all the wise shit I say.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home