Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I got 16 MySpace friend requests today. "Wow," you might think, "what an arrogant prick for telling me that!"

The truth is that out of 16 requests over the last 18 hours, only two of them weren't from either a camgirl or some really shitty band.

My current response to all of them has been: "Go to hell, you friend-adding robot."

Only one out of the 15 requestors responded. Her band's name is Good Morning Coma, and she said that she wasn't a robot. I haven't heard her music yet, but I don't regret declining the friend request simply based on a random add. She seems nice enough.

BONUS INFORMATION: Doing a Google search for "Good Morning Coma" turns up with a CNN transcript with Amanda Thomas, who gave birth while she was in a coma. My guess of where the hit came from:
"AMANDA THOMAS, GAVE BIRTH IN COMA: Good morning."

2 Comments:

Blogger Cibbuano said...

you should make a MYSpace page and add all the robots as friends.

After all, who's befriending the robots? Don't they have feelings too?

8:34 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Do robots dream of electronic Myspace hoes?

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home