Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Shower warning

"I'm going on a date tonight," I told MS a few days ago.

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

"We're going to cook dinner together and watch a movie."

"Did you clean your apartment?"

"Yeah."

"Did you clean the shower?"

"Yeah, but not like a full scrub down. Just sprayed some stuff and wiped it down a little."

"You better make sure that shower is clean. If a girl comes over to a guy's place, she's going to have to go to the bathroom at some point. And if she goes to the bathroom, she's going to look in the shower."

"Why would she look in the shower?"

"They all look in the shower. I promise you."

I scrubbed down the shower a little better, but I didn't do the hands-and-knees-type scrubbing that would have really impressed a date. It was adequate, I thought.

When the date came over we cooked a nice dinner, and afterward, she excused herself to go to the bathroom. When she got back, I could help but asking her if she looked in the shower.

"No," she said. "Why would I do that?"

I told her how MS had said that they all looked in the shower, and I told her how I had to go back and clean it a little better just in case.

The date started laughing.

"What?"

"Yeah, I looked in it."

"What!"

"It's true. I did. We all look in it."

5 Comments:

Blogger Andiar said...

What the hell? Well, I guess it's good to know.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

HOLY CRAP.

12:47 PM  
Blogger gojettago said...

Hmm, that's never even occurred to me. Really.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Cibbuano said...

Damn, it's like finding out about a secret cult!

11:27 PM  
Blogger phoenix said...

Too funny. The thought hadn't even occured to me, but I suppose going forward, I'll have to so as not to disappoint the sisterhood.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home