Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Texas Comptroller's Office has a website on which you can search Texas state records to see if you are owed any money or property. It's here.

I would normally never post this kind of thing, but it turns out that I had over $200 owed to me by the state for some reason. Strip club, here I come!

P.S. This is in no way an endorsement for our comptroller, Carole "Grandma" Keeton Strayhorn, who is running for governor of Texas--unless she shows support for my $900b homeland security measure to build half-man, half-robot, super-border-patrol agents who are trained to shoot anything that moves.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cibbuano said...

you just get a random $200 from the govt? Texas is awesome!

1:49 AM  
Blogger Christopher Zane said...

Texas is awesome, but the money was turned over to the state from a job I had when I was like 17. Not like the free $300 check I got from George Bush in 2001.

1:54 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

I am only just now recovering from the excitement about my Bush check.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home