Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Sunday, January 07, 2007

I was flipping through the channels the other day when I came across a cooking show, Johnny Carino's Break Me Off a Piece of That, on public television. He was making what looked like some really good potatoes. He had just added kalamata olives to the potatoes that were being sauteed in garlic and butter.

"Now watch what I'm going to do," he said. "Are you watching? This is going to blow your mind. I'm adding some delicious plump raisins to it."

"Woah!" I said to the cat. "He just blew my mind."

Then I got some ingredients together and made them. They were awesome.

Recipe here.

3 Comments:

Blogger 655321 said...

That's why those shows are so irritating sometimes. It's like everything looks delicious & then they throw in that 1 food you just can't stand!! Of course, you can always omit the ingredient but then it's not exactly the same experience.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

WHAT! You have a cat now?!

My mind is blown.

And the link to the rasin-taters recipe is broken.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Christopher Zane said...

I have no cat. It's my girl's. I watch television with it.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home