Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Joey and I were at Chipotle recently. When it was my turn to order, I ordered a barbacoa burrito.

"You're getting the barbacoa? Seriously?" Joey asked.

"Why?"

"It's the face of the cow."

"What?"

"I'm sure it's fine, but I just think it's kind of weird to eat a cow's face."

"Huh."

When my tortilla was finished heating up, I told the burrito guy that I wanted to change my mind to steak.

"Why?" he asked. "Because he says that it's the face of the cow?"

"Maybe," I said.

"It's not the face of the cow," he said. "It's just shredded beef."

"Just give me the steak anyway."

Joey laughed.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Cibbuano said...

isn't joey cruel?

7:52 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

I always get the carnitas!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Christopher Zane said...

Ah yes, the "little meat." I don't know much about those . . .

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Sabrina said...

It's just pulled pork, you big sissy.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Christopher Zane said...

Probably pulled from the face.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home