Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Dear Ole Dad

A reader wonders: "Hey, Chris, why no blog often?"

Answer: I'm learning about recording music with my home computer. Like this song I made for my dad for Fathers' Day.

A reader listens to the song and wonders: "Hey, Chris, how come that's such a poor recording?"

Answer: I'm still learning, you jerk. I'll post more as they're finished.

Also: Joey Honey and I finally have a MySpace page! We've collaborated on a couple songs in the past, and we've been playing with remixes and stuff, so it seems about time. For some reason Rupert Murdoch has it out for us, and our songs won't upload to the page yet. Be our friend anyway.

Update: Our songs are up!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger sam sanford said...

Sounds real good Chris. I'd be glad to come over and lay down some mandolin on there, if you want.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Rupert Murdoch has F'd with me for the last time!

Also, we love mandolin!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home