Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Vote for me

It's here!

Last week I wrote, recorded and produced a song called "Thank God for Memphis," (featuring Robin Heindselman), for a website called Songfight!

The gist of Songfight! is that each week, the moderators choose a title, and people record their own songs and compete for bragging rights. Competition worked for the Beatles and the Beach Boys, it should work for schlubs like me, right?

If you're so inclined, take a peek here, and vote for me under my band's name, "Chris Cusack." I guess you could vote for someone else if you think they're better, but don't tell me about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cibbuano said...

sweeeeeet... pretty good. Could use a little rhythm section, but I'll add it to my playlist.

What's so special about Memphis?

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home