Jens Lekman’s new album, Night Falls Over Kortedala is the best thing I’ve heard this year. Do yourself a favor and listen to “Sipping on the Sweet Nectar” right now, run to your car, drive to the record store, and run inside and buy the album. Listen to it on the way home and try not to drive your car into a pole, since your body will be convulsing with utter joy. The guy is no less than one of the greatest talents of our time—you’ll be telling your grandkids about this one.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
- Name: Christopher Zane
- Location: Texas, United States
I <3 coffee.
Blogs I Read:
Offcial Criterion Blog
The Criterion Contraption
Go Jetta Go
Good Magazine Blog
Green Cine Daily
Lan D. Ho!
The Rest is Noise
Sam Sanford Blog
Winds of Change
Arts & Letters Daily
Bill and Erik
Cuvee Coffee Roasters
Gorilla vs. Bear
OOD Web Design
The Perry Bible Fellowship
A Softer World
- My God those gays throw a good karaoke night (whic...
- "I have very little interest in what is traditiona...
- Interview with Matthew Dessem of the Criterion Con...
- Interview with Matthew Dessem of The Criterion Con...
- With the house I recently moved into, I've found t...
- From the Chicago Manual of Style Online's Q&A sect...
- Movies I watched in September, and brief comments:...
- In the car on the way home from work yesterday, I ...
- Phil Spector mistrial! God bless the American jus...
- "[W]ith the love of your life you don't think abou...