Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Along the lines of my parody of Juno, I think I'll write a parody of the movie Qiu Ju, which I will call Cute Jew. It will portray the difficulties a cute Jew has in getting restitution for her Jewish husband being kicked in the balls.


Blogger Ben said...

I can't tell if this post is anti-Semitic or anti-Sinitic.

Jews and Chinese are kinda hard to tell apart anyway.

1:55 AM  
Blogger Christopher Zane said...

It's neither; it's pro-awesome movie.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Hua Cai said...

kobe shoes,
nike free uk,
true religion outlet,
air max 90,
the north face clearance,
coach outlet,
moncler coats,
nike huarache,
oakley sunglasses,
michael kors handbags,
ray ban,
replica watches,
kobe bryant shoes,
yoga pants,
oakley sunglasses,
ralph lauren outlet,
louis vuitton bags,
adidas outlet store,
chanel handbags,
football shirts,
ray ban sunglasses,
tory burch shoes,
louis vuitton outlet,

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home