Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I think people should spend money on things in proportion to the amount that they use them. It seems like sometimes the things we use the most we pay the least for and vice-versa. Consider:

- Bed sheets: Spend the money on the 600 thread count, it's one third of your life
- Pants: I wear some of my pants three to four times per week; good thing they all cost hundreds of dollars
- Shoes: I'm on my feet a lot, so I go out of my way to find the most comfortable shoes ever.
- Diamond rings: How often are you going to wear it? Is it worth $12,000 a finger to make your friends jealous?
- Gasoline: That's already pretty expensive; at least we use it a lot.
- Other stuff that supports my point

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

I think the jeans thing in particular is pretty funny: Think about how AMAZING of a deal most jeans are. You wear them HUNDREDS of times before they wear out. It's totally worth it to spend more money on good jeans. And yet people are like "$120 for JEANS!?!?"

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home