- EW has come in to the store pretty much every day this week. We're best friends.
- Saw some cross-dressing glam-rock bands Wednesday night. I love SXSW.
- Got the pre-release of the new Gnarls Barkley album. It's pretty Gnarls Barkley-like.
- Bands playing at Thunderbird all week, which is exciting.
- Health inspector is expected this month; I got excited today because all of our refrigerators were operating at or under 40 degrees. I'm a nerd.
- I fell asleep during Lost the other day. Fate punished me by a co-worker revealing a major plot development, which filled me with rage and regret.
- My room is filthy.
- I bought some new boots online for super cheap.
- My mom's birthday is tomorrow. Happy birthday, Mom!