Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Friday, March 14, 2008

Little general

General updates:

- EW has come in to the store pretty much every day this week. We're best friends.
- Saw some cross-dressing glam-rock bands Wednesday night. I love SXSW.
- Got the pre-release of the new Gnarls Barkley album. It's pretty Gnarls Barkley-like.
- Bands playing at Thunderbird all week, which is exciting.
- Health inspector is expected this month; I got excited today because all of our refrigerators were operating at or under 40 degrees. I'm a nerd.
- I fell asleep during Lost the other day. Fate punished me by a co-worker revealing a major plot development, which filled me with rage and regret.
- My room is filthy.
- I bought some new boots online for super cheap.
- My mom's birthday is tomorrow. Happy birthday, Mom!

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Lovelady said...

Hey, I said I was sorry! And you really should pre-empt all discussions of Lost and/or Lost cast-members with, "I'm only on season 2--don't ruin it for me."

As recompence (spelled wrong, but I'm off the clock), you can ruin a plot line of something for me. I've never seen Lord of the Rings, for example. Or any of the Matrix movies. You can ruin one of those for me.

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Sabrina said...

But have you started calling him E-Dub yet?

1:21 PM  
Blogger Lan D. Ho! said...

There is an old saying: "Revenge is best served cold."

This statement is best taken literally, i.e., by taking your revenge by serving CL a nice bowl of cool pig's bowl and then "accidentally" spilling it all over her wool pants. You'll have a hoot--a revengeful hoot!

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home