Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Saturday, December 06, 2008

SOLVE THE MYSTERY

Last night at my house, a girl went to use the bathroom. After a few minutes, I started to wonder what she was doing.

"What is she doing in there?" I asked. "Is she doing blow?"

A few moments later, she came out of the bathroom, and the incident was briefly forgotten. Ten minutes after that, I went into the bathroom.

"That girl was NOT doing blow in the bathroom!" I declared.

HOW DID I KNOW THAT SHE WAS NOT DOING BLOW IN THE BATHROOM?

A) I searched the cabinets and confirmed that I have no suitable mirrors on which to do blow. Therefore she must not have been doing blow at all.

B) The bathroom smelled like poo, which I deduced to mean that she had been taking a poo in the bathroom rather than doing blow.

C) There was a syringe, a burnt spoon, a short length of rubber tubing, and a small spatter of blood on the floor, which I deduced to mean that the girl had been "riding the H-train" rather than doing blow.

D) I recalled that the girl had no nostrils, which would have prevented her from doing blow in the traditional way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

None of those seem even REMOTELY plausible. Back to the drawing board, super sleuth!

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home