They were careless people, Tom and Dasy--they smashed up things and creatures and then retreated back into their money or their vast carelessness, or whatever it was that kept them together, and let other people clean up the mess they had made. . . .(The Great Gatsby, pp 180-181)
Sunday, August 23, 2009
- Name: Christopher Zane
- Location: Texas, United States
I <3 coffee.
Blogs I Read:
Offcial Criterion Blog
The Criterion Contraption
Go Jetta Go
Good Magazine Blog
Green Cine Daily
Lan D. Ho!
The Rest is Noise
Sam Sanford Blog
Winds of Change
Arts & Letters Daily
Bill and Erik
Cuvee Coffee Roasters
Gorilla vs. Bear
OOD Web Design
The Perry Bible Fellowship
A Softer World
- Day five - Successful coffee trip!
- Day four - Failed coffee trip, Rock of Ages
- Day three - Dinosaur Jr, etc.
- Day two - Rockaway Beach
- First day in NYC was a good one. Flew Jet Blue, go...
- Just weighed myself. I weigh 204 lbs. That's the m...
- Michael Jackson, dead at 50. He was like a bodybui...
- From a recent e-mail:It's easy to lose track of th...
- "What's that song called, the one where they're dr...
- "Pain or damage don't end the world, or despair, o...