Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The shape I'm in

Things that I'm thinking about:

- Tumblr is pretty cool. It's almost as if a picture says 1,000 words?

- I'm kind of sick of the Internet. It's really good for getting infatuated with something, because there's always more information about that thing to be found. But I'm finding myself tired of being infatuated with things that don't "matter" to me. That is, if it doesn't have to do with the business, exercise, books, food, movies, or (some) music, then I guess I don't really need it right now. Also, I'd rather experience things, I think.

- I feel very good about my life. I guess I always have, but now seems like a good time to grow, to be inspired by things, to cultivate something that belongs to me.

- I'm also feeling very good about getting rid of people/habits/thoughts that aren't good for me. I had one of the most stressful weeks of my life recently, and I more or less coasted through it because I was riding a high from a book I've been reading. I'd prefer more of that, and less dealing with negative thoughts/people/activities.

- I think it's time to start eating better and working out differently. Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home