Advanced Meta Tag Generator

Monday, September 07, 2009

Topics for hilarious things to write about:

- Breaking my iPhone

- A peanut is neither a pea nor a nut

- Being delirious after working a 21-hour day and having nearly everything in my business fall apart

- Being a celebrity; How it's more or less the recipe to becoming insane

- Teddy Pendergrass

- My business partner has never heard of The Smiths

- How it's important to be self-aware, especially after you're around people who aren't, and how you think they're awful

- I really, really like hamburgers

- I have not read the news in weeks; I believe there's something going on about health care at the moment, but I only know that due to Facebook updates

- Sly Stone: how he's from Denton, TX; a celebrity; and insane

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sabrina said...

Sly Stone as in, Sly and the Family Stone?
These are all good topics, I approve.

12:31 AM  
Blogger Christopher Zane said...

Yes, Sly and the Family Stone. He's a genius/psycho.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home